Super Vision Global Engineering Solutions
an internationally-recognised leader in automation and mechanical engineering
Protection of your personal data is important for us
We address the issue of protection of your personal data with responsibility and we seek to ensure your right for information at the same time.
Its legal basis are the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection as amended (hereinafter "Act on personal data protection") and REGULATION (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter "GDPR").
When processing your personal data we respect principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation of personal data, data and storage minimisation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
- Controller of the personal data
SUPER VISION s. r. o.
Company headquarter: Bancíkovej 1/A, 821 03 Bratislava - mestská časť Ružinov
Place of business: A. Hlinku 28, 022 01 Čadca
Tax ID No.: 2120164090
Statutory body - contact: +421 948 080 359
2. Contact details of the responsible person
Concerning the business scope and subject, our company is not obliged to designate a data protection officer. Should you, however, have any question related to your personal data, contact us per email: email@example.com, per phone: +421 948 080 359 or visit us at our site.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
The company processes provided personal data for different purposes:
- Processing of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
- Processing of personal and payroll agenda
- Processing of accounting agenda
- Working time recording of employees
- Job-seekers registration
- Complying with legal obligations in the field of Health and Safety at Work and Personal Protective Equipment
4. Legal basis for processing of personal data:
Processing of personal data is performed by the company in accordance with the valid Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended (hereinafter „Act on Personal Data Protection“) and REGULATION (EC) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (hereinafter „GDPR“).
Legal basis for personal data processing is:
- consent of the data subject with processing of the personal data depending on the purpose of personal data processing
- performance of the contract, of which a contract party is the data subject
- specific legislation, particularly: Act on Personal Data Protection, Act on Social Insurance, Labour Code, valid payroll and accounting provisions, Commercial Code, Civil Code, Trade Licencing Act, Act on Health and Safety at Work, Act on Protection, Support and Development of Public Health
- processing of personal data is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or
- legitimate interest of the company
5. Consent of the data subject
The company acquires the consent of the data subject freely, without pressure and enforcement, as well as without making the contractual relationships, provided services or obligations of the controller arising from the legally binding Acts of EU, from international contract to which the Slovak Republic is bound or from the Act subject to this consent.
Consent is given separately for each purpose of personal data processing.
Consent can be withdrawn anytime by the data subject in the same way as it was given.
The company respects the privacy and considers provided personal data as confidential.
In order to provide high quality services the company needs to know some personal data of the data subject and needs to provide them to other recipients for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations and providing high quality services.
The company cooperates within its business activities with several processors, whose objective is to provide high quality services while processing personal data of the data subjects within their contractual activities for the company. It involves for example support services in the field of Health and Safety at Work and Personal Protective Equipment, processing of personal, payroll agenda and accounting and webhosting services.
The company declares on oath, that during the selection process of the processors we considered their professional, technical, organisational and personal competences as well as their ability to ensure safe personal data processing by adopting safety measures in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection.
At the same time the company proceeded in the selection process of the processors so as to avoid endangering rights and legal interests of the data subjects.
The company as the controller concluded written agreements on personal data protection in accordance with the Art. No. 28, par. 3 of the Regulation with the processors, who were authorised to personal data processing in the scope, under the conditions and for the purpose agreed in the contract and in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection.
The company provides information to the third parties as well – Health Insurance Companies, Social Insurance Authority, Tax Authority, Office of Labour, Social Issues and Family, Severance funds, Pension Funds Management Companies and to others (banks, commercial insurance, bailiffs...), Consular Section of Embassy of P.R. of China in Slovakia.
7. Conditions and method of processing personal data of the data subject
The company processes personal data of the data subjects in its filling systems with completely or partially automated and manual processing tools.
The company does not publish processed personal data, except such cases, when it is required by a specific provision or court decision or any other state authority.
The company shall not process your personal data without your explicit consent or any other legal basis for a different purpose or in a greater scope than it is stated in this information and in registers of individual systems of the controller.
8. Period for which the personal data will be stored
The period for which the personal data will be stored is defined in accordance with the purpose of personal data processing and in accordance with the requirements of specific provisions.
Actual periods for which the personal data will be stored are defined in an internal regulation „Archiving plan of the company“, which was created in accordance with the Act on Archives and Registrations.
The company shall dispose those personal data, of which the purpose of processing and the period for which the personal data is to be stored finished, in a defined way. When the scope of the purpose is finished, the company is authorised to personal data processing to the extent necessary and thus for the purpose of research or statistics in anonymous way.
The company ensures that personal data of the data subjects shall be processed in a form enabling identification of individual data subjects for a period not longer than it is necessary for the purpose of processing.
9. Automated individual decision making incl. profiling
The company uses an analytical tool for monitoring of the websites, which prepares a data chain and monitors how the visitors use websites on internet. When somebody is using the website, the system generates a cookie in order to register information related with the visit of the webpage (visited webpages, time spent on our pages, searching the data, webpage leaving, etc.). However, this information shall not be related to the person of the visitor. This tool serves for improvement of the ergonomic design of the webpage, for creating a user-friendly webpage and to enhance the online experience of visitors.
Most of the internet browsers accept cookies but the visitors have the possibility to delete them or to automatically decline them. As each internet browser is different, visitors may set their preferences related to cookies individually in a tool panel of the browser. If you decide not to accept the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions on our webpage. You can find more information on cookies under the section „Cookies policy“ on our webpage.
More information on cookies management can be found in the help section of the browser or via webpages such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Type of cookies
Validity of cookies
- required for the most important functions of the webpage, enabling correct functioning of the webpage
- it remembers the user name which provides to you quick log-in by the next webpage visit
- these cookies do not collect any information about you which could be used for marketing purposes
- they are used for enhancement of the user services, they adjust the user interface
- based on content selection, information on preferences is recorded
- cookies can remember items which you put in a cart of the e-shop or errors which you have come through
After leaving the webpage
Performance cookies and cookies for targeting - analytical cookies
- they use analytical tools of the third parties (google analytics) for enhancement of the content quality for web page visitors
- they collect statistical data such as number of webpage displays and links to our page as well as number of visits
- they help to understand how the webpage visitors behave
- performance of the webpage improves with cookies
- these cookies do not collect any information for identifying you - they are anonymous
They are deleted after 2 years from the last webpage visit
- at registration if user name and password are required
- cookies ensure connecting of the device during the webpage visit
- detection of fraud
Deleted afer closing the browser
High quality display
- built-in cookies which improve the performance of content loading and help with compatibility
Deleted after closing the browser
- cookies will remember your webpage setting, for example language setting, font size, region of user’s origin
- it involves solely webpages, on which you created the account or where you registered
Deleted after closing the browser
Cookies of the web page owner
- according to the given web page setting
- they can be „read“ only by the given webpage (number of webpage visitors, where they come from and which parts of the webpage they visited)
10. Transfer of personal data to the third countries and international institutions
The company transfers personal data to the third countries and international institutions (transfer of personal data to China for the purpose of invitation letter issuance, necessary for visa application).
11. Rights of the data subject related to processing of their personal data
The data subject has the right to request on the basis of a written application:
- in generally understandable form, an exact information about the source of their personal data for processing,
- access to their personal data,
- in generally understandable form, the list of their personal data which are subject to processing,
- adjustment or removal of their incorrect, incomplete or old personal data which are subject to processing,
- deletion of their personal data of which the purpose of processing ended; if official documents are subject to processing, they can request their return,
- removal of their personal data which are subject to processing, if the law was violated,
- limitation of their personal data processing,
- on the basis of the written application addressed to the company or personally, if it cannot brook the delay, the data subject has the right to object to personal data processing by declaring legitimate grounds or by submitting evidences of incorrect interference with their rights and legal interests, which are or which can be damaged in an actual case; if not opposed by the legal reasons and if the objection of the data subject proves to be legitimate, the company is obliged to block and remove the personal data, of which processing was objected by the data subject, immediately without undue delay as soon as possible,
- the data subject has the right to prevent the processing of their personal data, if they assume that these data are or might be processed for the purpose of marketing without their consent, and to require their destruction,
- the right to transfer their personal data to another controller
- information whether providing personal data is legal requirement, contractual requirement or requirement which is necessary for contract conclusion and whether the data subject is obliged to provide personal data as well as information about possible consequences when personal data are not provided,
- right to complain to a supervisory authority,
- right to bring an action in accordance with § 100. In case of suspecting unauthorised personal data processing, the data subject may bring an action to the Office of Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic with the seat at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovakia or contact the office via its website http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the data subject is legally incapacitated, their rights may be claimed by a legal representative.
If the data subject is not alive, their rights in accordance with this law may by claimed by the related person.
The application of the data subject will be processed free of charge, except for the payment which cannot exceed costs related to making copies, provision of technical media and shipment of the information to the data subject for that purpose, unless otherwise provided in a specific act.
The company is obliged to process the application of the data subject in a written form within 30 days from the delivery of application at the latest.
Restriction of the data subject’s rights shall be communicated by the company in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection in a written form to the data subject and to the Office of Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic without undue delay.
Herewith, the company informed you, as the data subject, about protection of your personal data as well as about your rights related to protection of your personal data in the scope of this information obligation.
In Bratislava, on 25.5.2018